NHS In Touch Newsletter – Sept/Oct 2019
Read the latest issue of In Touch, a newsletter for Wiltshire people that helps to keep you in touch with the commissioning and development of your local healthcare services.
Included in this issue:
• CCG merger update
• Mental well being
• Join young health watch
• Protecting the supply of medicines if there is a no deal EU exit
• Our health our future – the results
• Every mind matters
Read and download In Touch to find out more.
Charlton Recreational Centre
Annual General Meeting
The Trustees and Management Committee invite users and residents of Charlton, Hankerton and the surrounding area to the Annual General Meeting of Charlton Recreational Centre
CHARLTON VILLAGE HALL
Thursday 14 November 2019
From 7.30 p.m. (Doors open 7.00pm)
Charlton Recreational Centre is a registered Charity No: 279819
Just 10 days to go !
Following the success of the last two years the Charlton and Hankerton Quiz Night is back again:
- Charlton Village Hall
- Saturday October 19th, 7pm for 7.30pm start
- Entrance includes baked potatoes, a range of fillings, and puddings
- Rounds include music and food – a 2017 it was identifying different types of crisps, in 2018 it was cheese
- Tickets – just £10 – are available from John Thorne, Crossways, Church Lane; tel. 575498, or reply to this email
More information is on the attached poster : Quiz Poster 2019pdf
I hope you can attend.
Sinking The Bismark
Susan has been able to get Steve Chiittleboroough to give his talk to us on the ‘ Sinking of the Bismark’. A significant action during WW2, of which I am sure you will find of great interest. Guests are very welcome.