Malmesbury Town Council COVID-19 UPDATE
30th March 2020
HELPLINE Times Extended.
New Helpline number is 01666 815888
Malmesbury Town Council and HEALS are working in Partnership to provide co-ordinated volunteer activity to support our local community during the COVID-19 situation. HEALS is our local charity with specialist skills in this area and will also continue to support its existing service users through this situation.
This support can now be contacted on 01666 815888.
It is open from 8am to 11pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 6pm at weekends.
It is not an Emergency service so continue to access those in the usual manner.
This Support Service aims to:
- Help vulnerable individuals and families in the local community during COVID-19 situation.
- Provide additional back up to the fantastic family, neighbour and street support in place.
- Help Coordinate the response of local Community Groups to ensure all our actions are aligned and effective.
- Help resolve problems around essential food order and collection, prescription collection and support well-being. We expect other requirements may emerge.
- Volunteers can register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or download the form HERE.
We will provide further updates in due course.
Thank you for your support.
Richard Spencer-Williams – Town Clerk
Paul Buckley – Manager HEALS http://www.healsmalmesbury.co.uk/.
Campbell Ritchie – Deputy Mayor
Gavin Grant – Chair of HEALS