Minety Solar Farm – interested residents may like to know that the applicants for the solar farm have submitted 3 further papers to the application webpage. These are:
* The overall Pegasus Group ‘Applicant’s Response’, which addresses what they describe as the key themes put forward by consultees and objectors.
* A Drainage rebuttal, and
* An Ecology rebuttal.
* A revised landscape plan will be submitted soon (they had submitted an informal revised plan and had received further Landscape officer comments).
They can be found at the very top of the page of Documents and Responses at this link https://unidoc.wiltshire.gov.uk/UniDoc/Document/Search/DSA,910416 .
Hankerton PC raised 3 points in their original objection:
* Lack of public consultation – see pages 18-24 of the ‘Applicant’s Response’.
* No overarching control exercisable by Wiltshire Council – see pages 25-30.
* Concerns on the negative impact on the local ecology [not detailed] – see the Ecology rebuttal.
Michael Bromley Garner
Clerk to Hankerton Parish Council