From : Susan Mockler
Museum Shop Sunday – not to be missed!
This Sunday 27 November 11.30-3.30
Please come and support us
- The launch of a new edition of the popular book, The Fascination of Lace by Alison Lewis. The book tells the fascinating story of Malmesbury lace and Alison will be available on the day to sign copies.
- Chas Gould will be signing his new book, The Same Tree, which features three time periods, one of which is set in Malmesbury.
- Framed Turner prints, featuring the artist’s watercolour of the town’s Abbey, which is on display in the museum, will be available on the day, priced at £17. A book about Turner’s watercolour will also be available. There’ll also be shopping bags featuring the Turner image and some calendars depicting other Turner paintings.
- A full selection of local artists’ cards, local history books by local authors and plenty of Christmas gift ideas for adults and children will also be on sale.
- Additional stalls including curios and items suitable for upcycling.
Please click the following link for further details: