Following the success of the last two years the Charlton and Hankerton Quiz Night is back again:
- Charlton Village Hall
- Saturday October 19th, 7pm for 7.30pm start
- Entrance includes baked potatoes, a range of fillings, and puddings
- Rounds include music and food – a 2017 it was identifying different types of crisps, in 2018 it was cheese
- Tickets – just £10 – are available from John Thorne, Crossways, Church Lane; tel. 575498, or reply to this email
More information is on the attached poster : Quiz Poster 2019pdf
I hope you can attend.
Voting closed on Saturday 31st August and the results were announced at the Parish Council meeting on Monday 2nd September.
Turnout : 38.5% (broadly similar to County Council elections).
YES : 62.6%
NO : 37.4%
Susan has received the following programme from the Athelstan Museum. I am circulating it for your interest. If you want tickets for any event then apply through the website below the programme or at the Museum itself.
NHS In Touch Newsletter – Aug 2019
Read the latest issue of In Touch, a newsletter for Wiltshire people that helps to keep you in touch with the commissioning and development of your local healthcare services.
Included in this issue:
- CCG merger update
- Red bags to help care home residents leave hospital sooner
- Career support Wiltshire
- Join the patient and public forum and help put people and communities at the heart of NHS cancer programme
- Unsung hero awards
- Get involved
- Our health our future
Click <here> to see the newsletter.
This Monday ! Don’t Miss It !
Roll up! Roll Up!
Make sure you don’t miss the
Hankerton Summer Street Fayre
In and around the Church and Church Lane
Bank Holiday Monday 26th August 2019
2pm – 5pm
Hankerton Summer Fayre 2019
Hankerton Art Group have their first major exhibition at Malmesbury Town Hall, opening Saturday 24th August running until 12th September 2019.
Titled the “A to Z Exhibition” it covers a wide range of subjects in a variety of media. There is bound to be something of interest so why not pop in and see the work that some of your neighbours have been producing on a Thursday afternoon.
Hankerton Art Group (HAG)
Macmillan Coffee Morning Saturday 28 September 2019.
North Aisle Holy Cross Church
Coffee Tea and Cakes £2
Raffle, Bring & Buy Stall